Britney Spears: The Singles Collection (new Album) Tracklisting & cover ??

Here's the rumor track listing for it and the site that posted this has taken it down, but someone caught the screen of it and made a screen shot of it. Check it out below.
And it features 4 unreleased tracks mmmm

Artist: Britney Spears
Title: The Singles Collection
Label: Jive Records
Release Date: 10/26/09 in Australia



Tracklisting:

Disc 1:

01. ...Baby One More Time
02. Oops!...I Did It Again
03. I'm A Slave 4 U
04. Sometimes
05. Stronger
06. Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)
07. Born To Make You Happy
08. (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix)
09. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
10. Lucky
11. Boys (The Co-ed Remix) featuring Pharrell Williams
12. I Love Rock 'n' Roll
13. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
14. Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
15. Bring Me Home (previously unreleased)


Disc 2:

01. Gimme More
02. Toxic
03. Womanizer
04. Everytime
05. Circus
06. Piece Of Me
07. My Prerogative
08. Me Against The Music (featuring Madonna)
09. And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)
10. If U Seek Amy
11. Outrageous
12. Radar
13. Do Somethin'
14. Someday (I Will Understand)
15. Break The Ice
16. Whiplash (previously unreleased)
17. Hush (previously unreleased)
18. Hold On To Me (previously unreleased)

0 comentarios: